View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
chanchan05
The Doctor

Device(s): Note 3 LTE (N7105), Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (P6200), Samsung Galaxy SL (I9003), , Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: Globe Philippines

Thanked 2,534 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtherrell View Post
Using Launcher PRO. Lets you back up your screens and re-size widgets. Currently 7 home screens. Everything seems smoother with ICS. Only one complaint so far: Folders. The ugly "Folder" icon that appears when you create a folder. In ICS on my Galaxy Nexus the icon that appears is that of one of the apps you drag into the folder. Can't remember whether it's the first one you drag in or the last one, or the one you drag onto first. At any rate it ends up looking a lot better than all those dreadful manilla folder icons all over the screen. Any way to change that? Also, in my GNex version you create folders just by dragging an app icon onto another app's icon.
Those folder icons look like those because you are using Launcher Pro. The folder icons per launcher is different, and Launcher Pro has not been updated in like two years. Changing the appearance of folders is also a Launcher dependent feature, so basically, use a folder app like Folder Organizer, or ditch Launcher Pro.

Worried about your health? Take the True Health Assessment now! Click HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to chanchan05 For This Useful Post:
wtherrell (September 12th, 2012)