View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
dlee1001

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by twospirits View Post
Although AT7T isn't that bad, I'm a Sprint guy and will go back to them once the Note 2 goes on sale there.

I do find it odd that Verizon went for the Vu instead of with the Note 2.

TS
I really don't think the Note 2 will be sold on Sprint or Verizon. If you take a look at the original Note, it was only sold on AT&T for a time, and it was only recently that T-Mobile started selling it - and then ditching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunBringer View Post
Sprint's 3G was a bit rough speed wise for me, though I had wimax at a lot of places I went/lived at the time. We don't know for sure that Verizon isn't getting the Note 2 though, just because they got the Vu. Hopefully they get both.
It is said that AT&T technically has the faster data speeds than Verizon. I have seen Sprint speeds and they are very slow. AT&T might be slower at deploying LTE than Verizon is, but do keep in mind that if you don't have LTE on AT&T, chances are you might get HSPA+. Whereas if you don't get LTE on Verizon, you'll fall back to 3G.

Also, I could be wrong about this, but I don't think that Sprint's LTE and WiMax are compatible with each other, so I think if you lose/don't have LTE coverage, you will fall back to 3G instead of Wi-Max.
Last edited by dlee1001; September 5th, 2012 at 12:36 PM.