View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #16 (permalink)
JayS3
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Galaxy S3
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJRonbo View Post
ay,

Been sitting here for the past couple minutes since you and I started communicating (thanks for the private PM) looking at the advantages/disadvantages of getting a larger, extended battery.

I know the Hyperion battery is not available in the UK, but this should apply to you as well since you're considering a larger battery...

The Hyperion battery adds bulk. That worries me. What worries me more is that if you want a case for your phone -- which would most likely be the Hyperion Case -- it's not a very good one.

I just have a hard time sacrificing the slim form factor of this form to add bulk for an extended battery.

I would much rather just buy a second battery and charger and have a spare on me at all times.

....however, that doesn't take away from the fact that this should not be even something we should be discussing. Why the #1 posted problem on this forum concerns battery life is beyond me. I love this phone -- much more than the iPhone -- but the biggest problem it has is crappy battery life.
I totally one hundred percent agree. We shouldn't need to be buying this, Hate to keep bringing it up but when I had my iPhone I don't think it ever completely went flat on me like this has done. I really didn't want to spend extra money on a bigger battery but it has to be done. Its not practical or safe to have a phone with such short battery, What if your out and there's an emergency? Break down in the middle of no where? Consequences are countless. So for the pure fact of peace of mind I went ahead and got one.