View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
nycdroid11
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by fegriffith View Post
I am really loving this phone and I have a RAZR Maxx currently. While I would have loved to have seen an HD screen I don't mind what I'm dealing with now so I'm o.k. there. What is drawing me in is the size. I have never loved the size of the Maxx.

So OP...can you comment on the battery life after you've had some time? Because now that I AM so spoiled by the Maxx battery, that is a deal breaker for me.

I would seriously consider "downgrading" to the M if I thought I could still get a full day use out of the M like I do the Maxx. I don't need it to have 50% left at the end of the day, but I need to feel confident I CAN get through the day.

Thanks.
I used it for a few hours almost straight through yesterday from 2pm-6pm and then a couple hours at night and it still had 85% battery. I downloaded a movie on LTE and used it as a hotspot too for the evening while my fiancee was on her laptop, using the M as the wifi source. Overally I'm very impressed with the battery. Part of the presentation that the CEO of Moto did yesterday was to highlight the massive battery life that all three of the new devices will get.
The Following User Says Thank You to nycdroid11 For This Useful Post:
Sandroidfan (September 7th, 2012)