Originally Posted by TKnZK
How do you set up fiber on a wifi only tablet?
Setup asks for a cell phone
I've read that you can use a home landline ?
Can someone help me with setup procedure on wifi onle tablet?
Insructions for activating Viber on iPod/iPad/Tablet:
1. connect to WiFi from your iPad/iPod/Tablet.
2. download and install Viber app. when asked for your number, enter your regular cellphone's number (or any other number of yours that can receive the code, for example a landline (fixed) number, a prepaid number, etc.), then confirm.
3. an SMS message with the code will be sent to your regular cellular phone.
4. take that code and use it in your iPad/iPod/Tablet. Viber will then be activated, and you're good to go.
* this means that if anyone dials your number on Viber, you will get the call on your iPad/iPod/Tablet.