I have a Sonic U8650 running 2.3.3. I am trying to find a way to move all the apps to SD card because I can't update anything as there is no phone memory left. I found an article on how to move apps without rooting from this webiste: Flavah News| Move Immovable Apps to SD Card!
I also followed the following steps:
* Download Android SDK & Java
* Make sure Google USB driver is installed on SDK
* Download & install HUAWEI Android Phones USB Driver from Huawei support
* Make sure USB debugging mode is on
* Dial *#*#2846579#*#* > ProjectMenu > Background Setting > USB Port setting > Manufacture mode (recommended by another forum). I also tried with the standard mode (without dialing above code) as well.
* Turn storage mode on. (I tried with storage mode off as well)
My problem is that when I run command adb devices to detect the phone, it doesn't actually detect the phone. Has anyone tried to do this? I'm getting pretty desperate to find a solution so any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance