View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #20671 (permalink)
Stigy
Some say...

Device(s): Verizon LG G2 Retired: Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid, TMobile G1
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Thanked 3,595 Times in 1,619 Posts

Good morning & happy Friday everyone!

Not sure if anyone watches Big Brother, but OMG what an episode last night. HUGE turn of events a week before the finale.

Headlights were delivered last night - love sellers that take time to really pack things up well and make sure nothing is broken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Nice job on 100!
That P90X stuff is scary! Love how the media praised Paul Ryan for doing it.

Morning all! Almost at the weekend, I can smell it!
I did P90X full through once - I highly recommend it if you can commit to the workout. Its amazing with the Yoga and ab workouts - I need to start it back up again soon. I feel like I am slowly dropping out of shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copacetic View Post
Good Morning Watering Hole...it's Friday, what are everyone's plans this weekend?
Working on the car tomorrow and then going back home for dinner with mom and brother on Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
Well, Verizon has finally managed to disable Wallet on VZW GNex's, at least the "legal" market version. This morning I go to use it, and I get an error message, that this version is no longer supported, please update to the latest version. Except the latest version is not "compatible" with my phone according to Google Play. This development is SOOOO wonderfully combined with the RSRSS story saying ISIS is delayed. Pretty pissed off right now.

Update:
And to make matters worse, it won't even allow you to get into the app to reset it, in order to side-load the latest version apk. I took the plunge, and installed the apk over the existing version. Thankfully it didn't brick my secure element.
UGH same with me - damn you Verizon. Damn you hard. This is ridiculous. People on XDA reporting errors as well - something must be going on, might not be Verizon.

[APP] Google Wallet (APK: 1.1-R57v5, Play Store: 1.1-R57v5) [09/03/2012] - Page 305 - xda-developers

Google wallet - xda-developers

If someone's out in left field, the /!\ Report button is to the left of their post.
If someone gives you right-on advice or positively contributes, the Thanks button is to the right.