View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #31 (permalink)
En4cer2k11

Device(s): ASUS Nexus 7 (2012, 32GB), Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: T-Mobile

Send a message via AIM to En4cer2k11 Send a message via Yahoo to En4cer2k11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisheezy View Post
No. This is what's frustrating. Samsung don't need to address ANYTHING. The battery is completely fine, it's really f***ing good. It's user error and faulty battery to blame. The faulty ones can easily be replaced with a new functioning battery (as the Samsung..you know..lets you CHANGE out a battery) and the user error is usually apps draining the phone, poor common sense and amongst other factors.

As for OPs case..yes that app is clearly messing with your phone. Disable updates, or make them every 24 hours just to test that solves it draining then you'll have your issue. Good luck
Dude, it is an issue. In the 2 minutes it took me to type out both of my last posts, I lost 3% from my battery. IN 2 MINUTES. Just typing on a message board on wifi, with Bluetooth and GPS OFF. Even the heaviest of usage shouldn't drain a battery at such a high rate as 1% per minute. That would leave you with a mere 100 minutes of battery life. My Galaxy Player with medium-to-heavy usage DESTROYS this GSIII battery with only light usage.