View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #45 (permalink)
johnnyolivares

Device(s): Nexus 5 LG Motion 4g
Carrier: Metro Pcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticarmyman View Post
Motorola has a bootloader unlocker on their site...so does HTC....unlocking the bootloader is not a Carrier thing...it's a manufacturer thing...
I kind of knew that from reading the threads on this forum. But they representatives are stubborn. They deny having it. I feel that if I was more knowledgeable, I could be of more help; but I'm trying you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySide View Post
Did you message the email that is on the Open Source website? Its an actual person and they super cool. Or atleast with me. I sent them a nice email about releasing the source for one of the Esteem's updates, the person messaged me back within 12 hours (I emailed them at like 2 am Ahaha) said it hasnt been posted yet (which i obviously knew) and said they'd forward my email to the dev team and they'd email me when posted. Within 24 hours after forwarding my email, I got an email from the dev team/department saying my request was fulfilled and the source code was posted and even gave me the link.

So if you havent I suggest emailing the email thats on the open source website
I have and they told they would forward my email to the relavent department; that was 14 hours ago and no reply lol It seems like it has been daysss.