Thread: Hey guys...
View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2012, 08:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
lennydude

Device(s): N5,N7(2013).NOTE3,S4,S3, HTC ONE X, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
Carrier: AT&T GoPhone w/LTE

I am on ST using an S3. We do not have LTE in our area but i do get HSPA+ and the phone says 4G. I can talk on the phone and still use the internet.
I have no idea why you would use so much data that ST would give you trouble???
ST work great for me. They had a recent issue with their towers using MNVO but that has been solved in my area at least for quite a while.
I get 6 to 7 Mbps download all the time at work and anywhere from 3 to 6 Mbps download at my house.
You are a free man and can choose anything you want but you should not "bash" a company such as you did (IMHO). Just tell why your moving on and..........move on.
I have been on ST now for a few months and am VERY happy. Phone works flawlessly and data is NOT an issue.

BTW...........as i have said before................i have a PC for 99% of my internet, and a TV for 99% of my movies and such. Using my phone for these is possible but not preferable..........at least in my opinion.
I was at a secluded place the other day (in the boondocks) and we were watching a You Tube video on my phone over the air.................worked 100%.
The Following User Says Thank You to lennydude For This Useful Post:
Trooper (September 17th, 2012)