View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #111 (permalink)
Spz0
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): ZTE N9511, Moto DX, Kyo Zio, Samsung R720, Huawei M860/M865, ZTE x500/D930, BB 8350, PDP234,
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudurdee View Post
First off, WOW! Very nice work! I have had my MPCS Admire over a year now, with Admiral Beast, Stock++, Monster 5.3, and a few others. This is the best ROM I've tried on this device, I love it. Thank You!

That being said...I have yet to get MMS working. Everything else is great, sends txt msgs np, but attach a pic & just says "sending" forever, never "sent". I have reflashed a couple times, each time wiping cache & formatting everything before flashing the ROM, then the MMS fix, then rebooting. I've also tried the APN restore a few times, nothin doin...

As I said the ROM itself is beeeautifull. Really. I haven't had any other issues besides MMS. I REALLY wanna keep this ROM, but I gotta have that MMS you know..

Is there anything else I can try before slinking (head low) back to Monster 5.3?? Please help if you can, willing to try whatever...Thanks.
The mms apk must not be taking.
Try extracting the mms apk from the fix zip and overwriting the one in /system/app/. Don't forget to change the permissions to rwrr (0644).
Good luck!
OpenAndroid Roms made for DroidX, Droid2, Admire, Zio, PDP. Linux Distro's compiled for Archos IT