View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #50 (permalink)
Roll-Tide

Device(s): iPhone 5
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by En4cer2k11 View Post
With brightness on zero, this is the only thing that stands out...

For one thing, I posted my first graphic to see if somebody else might notice something that I didn't. Others have posted graphics without receiving such hostility in response.

I also mentioned a concern about cell standby in my initial post, but nobody seemed to even acknowledge it whatsoever. Instead, everybody gets mad at ME for even SUGGESTING the mere capability of any problem. Its as if to say "everybody else is fine, so screw you for being the odd man out". What is a forum FOR if we are apparently not allowed to voice our potential concerns? Might as well delete this whole thread then.

At the moment, I'm not really in a position to buy a new battery that isn't of the suspiciously cheap Chinese variety (I couldn't even get a screen protector), nor do I wish to pay a restocking fee associated with a return. So as you can see, I'm painted into a corner...
My apologies... All this whining about battery life with nothing being done to try and fix the problem (it HAS a warranty)... No one here can tell you or anyone else what's wrong with your phone...My comments are directed to ANYone who fits in this category... Not just you.