View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2012, 07:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
DonB
♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™

Device(s): Moto X 16 GB Cricket Wireless®/ Stock Galaxy Note 10.1 ®
Carrier: Crickets Wireless ®

Thanked 7,080 Times in 4,173 Posts

I would read this whole thread that your post was moved to, but if I were to venture a guess, I would need more info on your total setup, and to know if you are on Boost mobile, I will guess then you are rooted, and running a custom Rom. I don't believe Boost has the 3vo, and keep in mind, keeping them in your Gmail, will allow for safe keeping and if something happens to your phone you always have your contacts synced to Gmail and easy to restore. I have never had an issue with contacts, but there are allow 3rd party apps in the play store you might want to try, looks for phone contacts or something along those lines.

If you look at the screen shot I took below, when in people if look look at top when it says Phonebook, to the right you will see a drop down, hit that and gives you options to save to phone and Gmail, you might only have one check marked, see if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroheadz28 View Post
Yes I hit save and its saving because like I mentioned before, the contacts show up when I hit phone.

I haven't gone through google because I like to keep my phonebook separate from my email. I just don't get why the contacts don't show up in the people folder.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Contacts.jpg (24.7 KB, 22 views)

Site Rules/Guidelines
If something needs attention, Report it .
If someone helped you, hit to show it.

CRICKET Referral Program Bonus $ PM me if you need a referral

Last edited by DonB; September 16th, 2012 at 07:36 AM.