Thread: General Nexus for $160 should I?
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
rogueally
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung G' Nexus(rooted) , Nexus 7 (rooted), Droid Bionic (traded), Droid X (retired)
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Rising View Post
I'd keep my bionic, with the ics leak, extended battery, and lapdock i couldn't be more satisfied. Switching to the horrible battery life of the gnex and sub par reception wouldn't be worth it.
Yup I have the lapdock as well and was thinking what other phone can I do this with...I mean the gnex is really nice but having the lapdock really extends the experience of having a smartphone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBomb View Post
Gotta agree with the two replies so far. I started thinking i wanted a gnex until I read about the battery life and the fact that they dont offer an oem extended battery as large as the bionic has. Plus the next round of nexus devices are coming out later this year so the bionic and the gnex are both only getting more outdated. It would be more of a lateral move for you, not a huge step forward or backward. If you just want a different device for a while and it will only cost twenty bucks i suppose you could do it. Also ive heard people hate on the bionic camera but i think the gnex has an even worse one.
With the ics leaks i think my camera is actually pretty good now. I couldnt be happier! I thought I would have more of an experience on the G'nex but you all are right.....Ill keep my bionic...the G'nex will be a possibility unless I get a "you cant pass this up deal". I think Ill save my money and buy a xoom!