View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
stevealbright
Developer
 
stevealbright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: York, PA
Gender: Male
Posts: 253
 
Device(s): Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2012 IO), Nexus 10, HTC One, Samsung Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC Thunderbo
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 146
Thanked 287 Times in 130 Posts
steve.albright@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Shadows View Post
I think it would be a great enhancement if the app could automatically detect links that direct you to a phandroid page, and open that page in the app when selected. It may seem like a small feature for a lot of work, but I think it would create more of a seamless experience.
This should work 90% of the time. The other 10% is from links breaking our logic which we do plan on fixing. I very rarely see this not work.. does this happen often?.. if so can you provide examples so I can see if its consistent to what I see?

Thanks,

Steve
stevealbright is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevealbright For This Useful Post:
NightAngel79 (September 18th, 2012), Xyro (September 18th, 2012)