View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
Supernero

Device(s): Galaxy s 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
This doesn't seem like talk of an 'end user' to me as you claim you are in trying to peddle your propaganda on us. When you take the title of profiting from applications you can no longer take the side of 'end user' in a discussion about advertisement abuse by those who stand to make monetary gain from such devices. There are many others in this thread and others on this forum who pull the same tactics so be warned... we don't fall for your BS. We just normally don't take the time to call you out on your obvious conflict of interests in said discussions.
I think you misunderstood me regarding the post I had earlier. I thing we share the same opinion regarding push notifications and ad networks such as airpush. I agree that I am a developer as well, but that has nothing to do with what I wrote that push ads are annoying. I really wrote from an end users view point. If I offended you some how I do apologize but I must tell you I do not have any secret agenda.
Regarding you saying that I have a conflict of interests I completely disagree and I will explain. The fact I am a developer and I do not choose any push notifications ad networks for my apps only demonstrates that what I said was completely true. I choose to monetize my apps in different ways that do not include push notifications and that is because I care about my users.