Growing pains from Android 2.* to 4.*
I just switched from HTC Droid Incredible on Verizon running Android 2.* to HTC EVO 4G LTE on Sprint because I was really looking forward to a much newer Android OS and better supported apps. So far it has been a disappointment. I can't seem to do anything I want with the EVO.
If anyone knows the answer to the following questions can you please respond?
1) Where are all the widgets and apps? In Android 2.* I could create shortcuts to everything (e.g. Airplane mode, GPS). Now there are just very specific widgets available (e.g. Friend Stream, Google Playbook, etc.)
2) Where are my downloads? I have ES File Explorer and some of my downloads end up in the Download folder.
3) Why does Google Chrome for Android not have a Downloads folder/page? I have to open Internet and look there for Downloads brought down by Chrome.
4) ES File Explorer says it is creating shortcuts to folders when I long-press them but where are they? They aren't on my desktop.
5) Google Chrome for Android and Internet can't seem to play Flash videos on websites like Coursera.org, download MP4 files.