View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2012, 08:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
DonB
♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡

Device(s): Moto X 16 GB / Stock all the way on AIO Wireless
Carrier: Aio Wireless

Thanked 6,722 Times in 3,970 Posts

You should be able to connect it, with no issues, I suggest trying to get a router and see if you can connect, or go to someone house that has WiFi, download a different browser and see what happens, report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejay714 View Post
Yeah I saw someone else saying the same thing too. They were able to do it but they were also using other browsers.
For me, it's just blank, trying to load something. I think it's the chrome that somehow blocks the login page or just can't open it. I do need to download some other browsers, but the thing is i need to get wifi first.. so I might try and get a wireless router this weekend and see if I can get wifi at home. If it works, then I'll download other browsers and use that when I have to use wifi that requires additional login...

If I cannot get wifi at school I might just have to return it because that's where I spend most of my time and bought Nexus thinking that it'll be a handy device to use on campus..
other than the wifi not working, I really do love this lil machine.. i'd hate to return it..

Sticky: Lost/Stolen or Locked out of Device. Read Here!

Site Rules/Guidelines
If something needs attention, Report it .
If someone helped you, hit to show it.