I'm trying to install your firmware on my box and have the error message in recovery 'E: bad bootloader argument'
Here is what I have done :
- Check version the Device checker MBX reference board (f16ref) and in setup "About Mediabox" -> (ICS.MBX.20120811 Kernel 2.6.34)
- Download the firmware 20120807_Android_ICS-ATV-108-f16ref.zip
- Prepare the SDcard using the SDTools and the u-boot-aml-ucl.bin (in XP virtual machine)
- Copy the update.zip, new_patch.zip, factory_update_param.aml, ethmac.efuse and uImage_recovery to the root of my SD.
- Start the upgrade application (choose local upgrade and update.zip)
- The system reboot into recovery and message e:Bad bootloader arguments "(null)"
... E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip (Status 7) Installation aborted
Could you told me what I have done wrong (and sorry for my bad english)
Seems my box is not the same I have seen in previous posts (maybe that's the problem) but Device checker says it should be ok.
Bough here www.hongkongeek.com/android-tv-box/1117-google-tv-box-gv-13-cortex-a9-android-403-4gb-hdmi-tv.html