Thread: General Worth It?
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2012, 08:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
Manodedios

Device(s): ZTE Warp Tablet (CM 10) Daily- Samsung Galaxy S2 Liquid smooth black 1.893 Ghz, Uber Kernel.
Carrier: Not Provided

Hi guys, this is my first post...even though i've been on these forums for months. I felt i needed to give my 2 cents.

I have been using cell phones since they were 4 pound bricks. I only recently jumped into Smartphones mainly due to my Hate of all things apple and i finally think Android was ready (This was a couple of years ago). I bought the Warp when it dropped to $104 I am very pleased, so far none of the scary issues. I am more than willing to root my phone if needed but i wanted to get the stock experience...although I have Go launcher and changed just about every stock app on it

This is Definitly a great deal but just dont expect you can compare to an SIII be realistic, net speeds will never be great but you can do just about everything a mid level phone can do in any other carrier BUT you are going to pay a whole lot less.

In conclusion it depends what you expect from the phone and what you expct out of the phone. If you want to brag you have the latest and greatest....well the door is that way ----->
The Following User Says Thank You to Manodedios For This Useful Post:
SelfElevated2 (September 22nd, 2012)