Originally Posted by stane1983
!!! For f16ref users only !!!
Hi to all,
I need testers for ATV-108 rev2(f16ref) / ATV-102 for new firmware.
- Wifi driver updated to latest Realtek sources
- added 3G dongle support
- Upgrade app replaced with V.play Upgrade (under development; only Local upgrade works)
For all of you who had wifi issues with f16ref, please report if this firmware solves the issue.
Firmware can be downloaded from here.
I 've flushed the firmware today. Seems to be working just fine.
The only thing I 've noticed yet is when you power on , the default action of the infrared remote controls arrow keys , is mouse movemet and you have to press the mouse button every time to disable it.
- Greek subtitles are fine with no problem for my ATV-108 rev2 (f16ref) after choosing encoding Greek , on subtitles submenu.
- DTS Audio has been fixed. (I was having problem previously*)
- HD playback seems to be OK.
*previously means the initial firmware that came , that had several issues like audio glich and hushes during DTS playback , no greek subtiltles (everything was chinese ect).
My box is indended to be used Primary with the included infrared RC as a media player.
Keep on the good work!