View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
tube517
AF Contributor
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung GTab 3 7.0,Samsung GNote2 (i317),EVO 4G, Toshiba Thrive, Galaxy Note LTE,EVO Shift
Carrier: T-Mobile,Google Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aap View Post
The phone is pretty solid with latest updates. If you have the original firmware, it crashes a lot. If it says Android 2.3.5 you will want to download the latest Kies from samsung.com and get it to update your ROM. Or you could go the custom ROM route... but the updated stock ROM isn't bad. Once custom recovery is installed you could use it to remove some of the bloatware.

Not sure if you will be able to get that $30 plan with a used phone though. As long as you are activating a new SIM online at t-mobile.com, it might work. Good luck.

Yep you can use a used phone with the $30 ppd plan with new Sim. This is an underrated phone
Samsung Tab 3 (7 in) • Deletrious ROM V1.6 /TOSHIBA Thrive • Pio's Team Baked BlackBean ROM 4.1.2/Samsung Galaxy Note2 • Temasek v37 kitkat (4.4.2)/HTC EVO 4G • Decks Reloaded ROM/EVO Shift• JellyBelly ROM/Samsung Galaxy Note I (i717)•CM11 (4.4.2 kitkat) /Samsung Galaxy S3 •DanKang 4.3.1 ROM