Thread: General This phone SUCKS!
View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2012, 09:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
damama

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Angry Phone overheats and more

We have three Samsung Charge phones in our family. ALL three have serious issues. I can't believe Samsung actually lost the lawsuit over these phones. They could have brought us into the courtroom and had us show our phones to the jury. They would have laughed and dropped the suit.

We all agree the screen is gorgeous, colorful, sharp and big.

Our phones are about a year old.
We all have to have multiple chargers and batteries at home and at work. Charged phone lasts a couple of hours if Wifi or any apps are left on.
All three phones will randomly load apps when the phone is moved.
Talk sound is HORRIBLE on all three phones.

This phone does all kinds of crazy things:
When taking pictures and or video, the phone overheats and locks. Battery must be removed to get the phone to restart. Consistent problem.
GPS makes the phone get really hot. Consistent problem.
Phone randomly makes a piercing, screeching (deafening) sound during calls and has to be shut off.
Phone is slow - Internet access with WiFi at home is painfully slow, rarely use it because it's so bad. Web pages take FOREVER to load. Family member with iPhone 4 has no issues with this (or anything else).
I'm ready to throw this phone out the window!

The list goes on. I can't imagine how the Galaxy S III will be any better after a year of use.

I'm an Android fan but wish there was a reliable, affordable phone that could run it. So disappointed!!!!