View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
MaStA819
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via AIM to MaStA819

Quote:
Originally Posted by treb1797 View Post
Honestly, you probably couldn't go wrong either way. As a current S3 owner the only reason I will be getting the Note 2 is because of the bigger screen, the S Pen feature is just a very nice added bonus. For me personally I'm not worried about it being to big as folks said the same thing about the S3 before it came out. After having it now for 3 months the only way they could make this phone better ( S3 ) is make the screen bigger.

If I were you since you are coming from an iPhone, I would wait until the Note 2 is lauched & see both devices side by side & make your decision that way. Most of my friends who are iPhone owners ( none of them are iPhone 5 owners, yet ), see my S3 & think it's huge, so who knows what they will say when they see my Note 2. Hope this helps & again, you can't go wrong w/ either device.
I saw the iPhone 5 in person today and thought it felt so narrow, but I put my iPhone 4 up to it and the width was pretty much identical. For some reason the extra length made it look/feel more narrow. I know this was a little off topic, but for some reason I felt I would share it lol.

Honestly I think the Note series is pretty damn cool. I don't talk much on my phone at all anyways. I like how it is pretty much a small tablet and stuff. I'm just curious to see how the battery life will be. I don't have 4G in my area and I think by disabling that feature it will make the battery last much longer. The biggest thing making me lean towards the Note 2 is it will simply have more processing power. I'm not saying the S3 is slow, but I would just prefer to get whatever the newest thing is at the time. I'll probably try the Note 2 out and if I find that I don't like it I can upgrade again after a year with AT&T since they allow upgrades yearly...at least to me they do.