Thread: General This phone SUCKS!
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
kraisydave

Device(s): Droid Charge Epic 4g Nexus S 4g
Carrier: Not Provided

Comparing the Droid Charge to the Galaxy S3 is the same as comparing a $500 laptop to a $2000 laptop. They really are worlds apart when comparing the components and operating system. I have both.

The new iphone happens to have many of the parts the S3 already had. For example the cameras are the same. But the iphone happens to be missing many items such as a functioning map app and the ability to be used as true GPS since it has no antenna. Plus I like to customize and that is really not possible with an iphone when compared to the Android atmosphere.

I am sorry to hear you and your family have had so many issues with the charge. I was curious if you ever had your power at home checked for fluctuations? The amount and type of issues you are having could be due to electricity in your home. It is just to strange to have all those hardware issues with so many different phones.

I know this is far from a fix all, but have you tried to use a bluetooth ear piece with the phones to get around the audio issues? Maybe that could hold you and your family over until you all can get new phones.

Again, sorry to hear about your troubles.

Dave