Thread: General ICS pushed till Q4
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
johnlgalt's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 3rd Rock
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,395
Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,362 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to johnlgalt Send a message via MSN to johnlgalt Send a message via Yahoo to johnlgalt Send a message via Skype™ to johnlgalt

You all forget one very important thing. Actually, two very important things.
  1. It's not Motorola making the final decision on whether the update gets released or not. it's VZW.
  2. I'd rather have a working ICS upgrade that works seamlessly, than one that causes even more problems like the RAZR ICS update did.

As Dautley points out, Flash only now works as of .246 - which most of y'all are not jumping to b/c it prevents you from going back to .905 (GB)....

I'd rather NOT have to go through what a lot of RAZR users did. Yes, I'm running the leaks, as of right now .246, but I'm limited in that I can only switch between .235+ leaks now. I can deal with it, I know what I am doing, but there are still issues - one of which is that my phone STILL only clocks in at stock 1.0 GHz, not 1.2 like it is supposed to....

Files for the Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®:
Motorola USB drivers v5.9.0 | Motorola RSD Lite v5.7
My DropBox Referral link
johnlgalt is offline  
Reply With Quote