View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
johnlgalt
Antidisestablishmentarian

Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Carrier: VZW

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,362 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to johnlgalt Send a message via MSN to johnlgalt Send a message via Yahoo to johnlgalt Send a message via Skype™ to johnlgalt johnlgalt@gmail.com

Google Apps policy.

From https://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=113410&topic=1046717&ctx=to pic

Quote:
Retrieving previously purchased applications

Your application purchases are tied to your Google Account and can be installed an unlimited amount of times on any device. So, for example, if you remove "My Favorite Game" to save memory, you can reinstall it at a later date with no charge by simply visiting My Apps. You can also re-install apps from play.google.com from the My Android Apps section.

If you are being asked to purchase an application you have already purchased on Google Play on an existing or previous device, you might be using a different account than the one you were using at the time you made your purchase. Because the application is associated with a different Google Account, you are being charged to purchase it again. Additionally, if you are missing certain apps (free or paid), they might be registered under a different Google account. Fortunately, you can recover access to these apps by simply switching the account you’re currently signed into on Google Play.

The process to switch your account is dependant on the version of the Google Play Store app you’re currently using. You can find out which version of the Google Play Store app you’re using by going to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All, and selecting Play Store. The version is listed under the Play Store title. (On Android 2.1 or lower, you might need to select Menu > Filter > All to find the listing for the Google Play Store app)

To change the account you’re currently signed into on Google Play:
Google Play 3.0.20 or higher

Google Play 2.3.06 or lower

Files for the Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®:
Motorola USB drivers v5.9.0 | Motorola RSD Lite v5.7
My DropBox Referral link
The Following User Says Thank You to johnlgalt For This Useful Post:
Gav400 (September 25th, 2012)