View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
3vodroid

Device(s): Rooted EVO 4G LTE ( MeanRom 4.6),Rooted Toshiba THRiVE (Dalepl's ICS)
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Skype™ to 3vodroid

I was the same way. I always had physical keyboard phones for years. When it was time to get rid of the Samsung moment I chose to ditch the keyboard. But I didn't know how I would feel about it. I'm so happy I did. The touch screens nowadays are really impressive. Phones with physical keyboards are really limited as far as cases, And sometimes the overall build quality just isn't as good. They are thicker heavier etc. If you plan on sticking with sprint I would suggest the HTC evo 4g lte. If your not a big fan of HTC I would go with the galaxy s3. I'm not a big fan of Samsung phones and I've had the evo line for a while so I went with the evo lte. And I love it. Build quality,screen,speed,kickstand,nfc,camera,beats audio. It's a nice piece of hardware. But truth be told both phones are great choices. Sprints network seems to be getting better. I'm seeing more and more people with faster speeds. ( unfortunately they haven't gotten to my neck of the woods yet lol) But they are unlimited. Which is great.