September 24th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device(s): HP TouchPad,
Samsung Galaxy Note II,
Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014),
Google Nexus 7
Thanked 1,778 Times in 1,379 Posts
Ok, so you're trying to go back to stock.
Things to try:
- Make sure when you boot off the bootable sdcard that it says version 22.214.171.124. If you used my guide, you should be ok.
- The first reboot can easily take 5 minutes. Make sure you're waiting long enough.
- Redownload this file: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16939153/NookColor/update-nc-stock-1.3.zip
- Make sure the file isn't corrupt: Open the file with Winzip, Winrar or let windows extract the files. If it gives an error, re-download.
- Copy the update-nc-stock-1.3.zip file to the sdcard and safely remove it.
Then: boot your NC with bootable sdcard and from recovery:
- format system (formats and storage menu) <-- watch for errors
- format cache (formats and storage menu) <-- watch for errors
- format data (formats and storage menu) <-- watch for errors
- clear Dalvik cache (advanced menu) <-- watch for errors
- flash update-nc-stock-1.3.zip <-- watch for errors
- remove sdcard
- Wait at least 5 minutes for the cache to be built