View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
ScandaLeX
Wasn't Me

Device(s): NOTE II
Carrier: The NOW Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaStA819 View Post
I saw the iPhone 5 in person today and thought it felt so narrow, but I put my iPhone 4 up to it and the width was pretty much identical. For some reason the extra length made it look/feel more narrow. I know this was a little off topic, but for some reason I felt I would share it lol.

Honestly I think the Note series is pretty damn cool. I don't talk much on my phone at all anyways. I like how it is pretty much a small tablet and stuff. I'm just curious to see how the battery life will be. I don't have 4G in my area and I think by disabling that feature it will make the battery last much longer. The biggest thing making me lean towards the Note 2 is it will simply have more processing power. I'm not saying the S3 is slow, but I would just prefer to get whatever the newest thing is at the time. I'll probably try the Note 2 out and if I find that I don't like it I can upgrade again after a year with AT&T since they allow upgrades yearly...at least to me they do.
When I checked out the iPhone 5 I didn't like how it felt in my hand compared to the 4S. It didn't feel premium and IMO, looked cheap. Also, I think it's light weight and narrowed frame contributed to how it felt in my hand. It felt like something I'd let a child play with and not freak if they dropped it; like a toy. That's it....it felt like a toy.

To the OP I don't feel you could go wrong with either phone. I've waited this long I'm just gonna stick it out for the Note 2.