View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jeyd02

Device(s): LG G2
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeds03 View Post
I can't believe how dumbazz you have to be to fudge something so simple up. I called about 2 weeks ago to have my 'primary' line (in my MetroPCS account) suspended because I was going on a trip (outside of the country). The very next day I find out a few things and I cancel my flight. So right away I call MetroPCS and let them know I want my 'primary' line activaded again. SO, my primary line is only suspended for about 18 hours.

The guy on the phone who activated my account, did so without much trouble. But one thing he failed to do (and I didn't find out till later" is that he somehow forgot that my MetroPCS website account is also suspended and needs to be reactivated. So after a few calls about 2 days after I found out my website account was suspended, I was told (by an indian foreign lady) that she spoke to her supervisor and a ticket was opened. She said my issue will be attended to within 24 hours... IT'S BEEN FIVE DAYS! and they still haven't fixed my issue. I swear Metro has the worst customer service I have seen in my freaking life!!!! How hard can it be to reactivate my account, when it was so easily suspended... ugh!

Ouch.....