View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
bsbuggs

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremonti View Post
Basically just bored. I jailbroke the Iphone 4s and it's better. But still want Swype and some other cool features. (generic Swype in cydia sucks for iphone, completely a fake version that blows).

Still skeptical that any other phone has as good of a camera for low light as Iphone? I know Nokia has something....but it looks ridiculous and would lose too much going that route.

So if I can find something that takes as good of pictures in low light and snaps them quick I will switch. I have a 3 yr old and pictures are very important to me.
I was in the same boat, just needed a change even with Jail break the 4s was missing customization.
With that said....I think the S3 is the best thing going.....I hace had it for 3 months yet and can customize this phone with practically no end. I ALMOST thpought of the iphone5,,,then asked myself (reminded) self why I switched in the first place.

Since you asked the question, I think you know the answer!!
Go and try out the S3, the screen is a little big form----BUT you do get used to it quick...I truly feel that a 4.3 in screen is the sweet spot (for me anyway)..
I have NO regrets in leaving apple.
The Following User Says Thank You to bsbuggs For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (September 25th, 2012)