Best Droid Media Player -- EVER
Alright, I don't even need to play with this player for more than three seconds to know how good this is. Why? I've used Jetaudio on my PC since -- well I don't remember when. I switched from Winamp -- maybe ten years ago? -- and never looked back.
I like the COWON mp3 players vs other mp3 players, but they're always so expensive. Now, I can turn my droid into a COWON mp3 player or at least get the same quality as I get on my PC.
Get the jetaudioplus app from the market; it's the best! The crossfading and flac support are sweet:
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 New lock screens
* 6 New app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#1), 4x2 (#2), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3
* Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 0.5x to 2.0x (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Repeat A<->B
* Headset button control
- press to pause/resume
- double/triple press to play next/prev
- long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist) for folder mode
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF
Thank you to developers, moderators, and members of these forums.
Please: be generous with that "thanks" button.