Originally Posted by coolpoete
- Pull the battery, put it back in
- Power on while holding vol down till you see "fastboot"
- Scroll down till you see "Android Recovery"
- Press vol up
- When you see triangle and exclamation mark press vol up and down at the same time
- scroll down to wipe data, then wipe cache
BTW, What step were you on in the flashing process?
I simply installed the rom from the sd card using the DX2 bootstrap. thank you so much for all the help. i thought i was forgetting some step to remove the boot loop. i had to flash 2.3.5 when i first bought the phone. old user was rocking cm9 and i couldn't use the dialpad when i went to activate the phone. huge problem with verizon. you folks are awesome. nice to know there is help for those of us midly clueless users.