Hey, so this is for anyone who had issues with
-Finding the 0 and 1943 files
-Copying files to and/or from num folder
1. heres two things you can try. while in EFS, create a new link titled after the name of the file you want to create in the 'num' folder. So for example after you've open sesame'd, go into 'num', right-click and choose new link. Name it '0' or '1943' or whatever else you need to.
Then delete that link, and drag and drop the file right into the 'num' folder.
This is called a band-aid repair.
If that does not work, downgrade your baseband, try this same method again.
2. Other issues. Some people complain of not being able to call MetroPCS from their 'almost' flashed Evo.
Be sure to set the SID to 6503, be sure you've written the correct PRL, be sure you've gotten the correct MSL code for your new MEID to use as the internet password.
3. Using an MEID from a feature phone that you own will work as well with 1x, talk and text, and MMS (if you have it on the account). I have yet to enable 3G without using a smartphone's MEID. (unless using a Sense ROM)
4. Be sure to follow THIS GUIDE
to set up your web. Steps 5-10 should be all you need.
5. EVO 3D owners who can't get SPC. Open CDMA workshop, connect, navigate to the Terminal tab and send this command "41 74 64 77 61 6f 70" then read your SPC using the default method.
Tested on ver 2.7
6. HOW TO DO A BAND AID REPAIR. Download A hex editor, I use Winhex.
Create new file. take your ESN and name it "0" and your MEID (the one that starts with A00**) and name it 1943. Be sure you follow the rules on the original guide.
Hope that helped.