View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #39 (permalink)
admn81

Device(s): LG Spectrum, LG Ally-Bionic Zero v.05-DEAD :(
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethofevolutio View Post
I got my spectrum off craigslist. I have owned pretty much every phone for Verizon this is not my favorite phone but its good its better than the razr that's for.sure .
I only have 2 problems no ics and the lack of any news regarding it. I read in July it was coming any day now and I have heard nothing since then. anyone know what happened?
I contacted LG about it and the woman simply told me she was not sure. she also told me she couldn't find anything in her computer that the spectrum was still going to receive the update that means nothing but its really disappointing that such a powerful phone is bogged down by shitty ui and outdated software.

my other problem is I like to put custom roms on phone but there is not shit for the spectrum such a poor developer community for the spectrum there are maybe 2 horrible roms for the phone
Yes compared to other more popular devices we dont have much in terms of rom's but the ones we do have do the best they can with this device which isnt very dev friendly.
Last edited by OfTheDamned; September 28th, 2012 at 09:07 PM.