View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #49 (permalink)
twospirits
AF's janitor

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,633 Times in 1,729 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandroidfan View Post
Note 2's multi window feature is very impressive.

Galaxy Note 2′s Multi-Window Feature is Impressive – Droid Life
Holy Crap. Am I seeing what i actually seeing?
I looks like they fixed the one issue (most) reviewers had with the mult-view mode on the Note 10.1 tablet. That it could only be used with the Samsung apps and not other ones. I see a few more apps.
On my Note 10.1 I can only use the Internet, Video Player, Polaris Office, gallery and Email. then if you then include the hovering apps you get: Alarm, calculator, Email, Music Player, S-Note, S-Planner, Task manager and World Clock.

if you look at time index 2:14 on the first video you see the following apps that can be used in multiview mode.
Internet (regular stock browser)
YouTube (thats new)
Gmail (also new)
Google Plus (also new)
Messaging
S-Note
S-Voice (also new)
G-talk (also new)
Video player
Gallery
Facebook (also new)

Thats awesome. (But i get a feeling that they are Samsung enhanced versions still)

I do find it odd that the manuals do not mention anything about multiview mode or which apps are used for it.

Also notice that it has paper Artist. An app that i recently downloaded to both my Note 10.1 and Note 5.3 and its pretty awesome.

TS
Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...