View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #97 (permalink)
Lokifish
ROM Developer

Device(s): Epic 4G-CM9, Evo Desktop PC-CM7, LG G2X-Rooted Stock, Moto Photon-Imperium Initiative, Sprint Galaxy
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOLIO View Post
Be prepared for a LOT of questions regarding root/unlock/etc.......

PM me w/a link to a donate PAYPAL acct (if you have one).I'm going to get a GNEX or NEXUS S to use as my daily driver (for now) & whether I venture back into rooting/ROMS,etc.... is still up in the air,depending on what's available for a locked 2.3.5 PHOTON.

Either way,I'd like to donate to support your work,for past efforts in the community,if for nothing else.

I still need to get Ubuntop Beta 1.2.0 out to testers. Once I have an official Ubuntop release I write the Tegra2 Toolbox which will cover root, unlock, relock for all the Tegra2 phones.

If you are on xda at all, donate through there. It easier for me to maintain access to the donators section of my site as I get your xda name attached to the donation info. I redid my site so donators get the latest releases and beta's as well as access to privately hosted files, a forum and live chat.
Last edited by Lokifish; September 29th, 2012 at 02:36 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lokifish For This Useful Post:
Citizen Coyote (September 30th, 2012), KOLIO (September 29th, 2012), twospirits (September 29th, 2012)