View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #1013 (permalink)
azartrus

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I also heard about this antennae issue and read on another forum that: Motorola has been aware of the hardware issue for awhile and is working around the clock to get the razr hd/maxx released by or before black Friday. The phones were originally supposed to all come out at the same time around late September, but because of the antennae issue Motorola had to push back the dates on the razr hd/maxx to sometime November.
I apologize for not having the source handy.

Droid razr hd is available for purchase in south america albeit a different version than whats to be seen on Verizon network, but a release is a positive note. I can't see Motorola pulling another droid bionic scheme on us especially after having a huge press event.

** take the following with a grain of salt***
A Verizon MAP has the release date(s) as Oct 18th
My guess is Motorola is/are doing what they need to do to fix it so they can push it out and still maintain their pricing schedule - 199.99 and 299.99

Otherwise if its much later I don't see many people paying top dollar for a aging processor 1 gb of ram with a bit bigger battery.

SO.. fear not fellow razr anticipators, I still think we will have the phone in our hands before December.. i hope