View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #56 (permalink)
twospirits
AF's janitor

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,745 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandroidfan View Post
I think those features in Note 2 would work with other launchers too. Using Nova or Apex in GS3 doesn't disable all its S-apps at all and it still has touchwiz style menus, settings everywhere. Launcher is only one part of Touchwiz, so replacing that with other launcher wouldn't affect other features.
I have teh Nova launcher on both my Note 5.3 and 10.1 and I can concur that the S-Pen apps still work fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Okay, so I had to go to best buy to check on something, and decided to check out the note size when trying to hold the phone. So glad the note 2 is slightly smaller, cuz I couldn't hold the note 1 comfortably.
If you hold it like that then yeah it will feel a bit uncomfortable, but one gets used to holding it differently after a while.
Once can even get that Flygrip that allows you to really hold it without fearing it will fall from your hands and still reach the top right corner with one hand.

TS
Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...