Thread: General Where is Jelly Bean?
View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #90 (permalink)
mjschmidt

Device(s): Nexus 4, Nexus S, Asus Transformer Prime, HTC Magic, Moto Flipout, HTC Dream
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdmancometh View Post
Anybody having a problem commenting on status' on Facebook? My keyboard won't come up. If you're having the same problem and have solved it, please contact me here or at <REDACTED> thank you
Which version of the Transformer do you have? If it's the Infinity you will have to wait a while while they tweak JB specifically because of the Facebook issue.

See here: Jelly Bean update for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 is here. Infinity still delayed

"...so now itís time to update the premium Transformer Prime TF201 and the Infinity TF700T. The former can be updated right now, while for the latter youíll have to wait some more, as ASUS said it had to perform a last hour update to the keyboard app, to play nicely with the new Facebook app."

Also, you probably shouldn't post your email address, you might end up with extra spam. You can edit the post to remove it, and you can subscribe to this thread, or people can send you a private message through the forum.

Google+