View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012, 12:33 AM   #95 (permalink)
Rose4uKy

Device(s): Had the EVO4G the EVO 3D and now the EVO4G LTE!
Carrier: Not Provided

Ok I have a question I know Google wallet has had a couple updates and I used my Google wallet for the free 10 bucks already. This am my phone started rebooting over and over never going to the home screen. It just goes from the Sprint screens back and forth back and forth and is stuck in this loop cycle. Sprint told me to Hard reset HTC knew nothing about the Google Wallet thing which was weird. I really don't want to reset my phone but if I have to I will I need a working phone.

I let the battery drain re charged it turned it back on and it's still in this cycle over and over. HTC said I needed to go into safe mode to see what app was causing this but then he didn't see in the manual how to do that. I can hold the volume down and get to the bootloader screen where it says hard reset or clear storage but I am afraid to do it. I did use google wallet and is there still a problem if I was to Hard Reset? I probably won't use it again but I still am afraid to hard reset till I know for sure. Sprint said take it into the store tomorrow. Do you think the problem is fixed now? I was having problems with my phone after this last udate Handcent would take forever to open had black screen and yahoo same way and it kept not responding.

But today out of the blue I looked at my phone saw it rebooting and it never stopped I see an HTC screen the Sprint logo screen then the HTC with beats audio screen and it goes through all 3 screens over and over. Is the goole wallet thing fixed can I hard reset since I've used Google wallet or not? Thanks!