View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
BigPeanutHead

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODog2323 View Post
This one is SIM free also. N7100 is the international unlocked unbranded version, no? That's what you mean by European? I didn't know there's a "UK" model as well... So that one's also SIMless and unbranded?
Yes, the UK model Titanium Grey is the one which has been delayed for reasons unknown. Even the actual Samsung in London UK store confirmed they didnt have the T.Grey version I called them myself on the launch day.

Also Clove UK a mobile seller company recommended by many on here also I belive Amazon UK also as well as Unlocked Mobiles where mine is orded have all confirmed there is a UK and Euro Titanium model. EU is in, the UK one isn't, only in white.

So far the date for the UK T.Grey is Oct 15th, but no one knows why. As I said before it's a bit of a mess to be honest. I may not be apple no more, but at least you only have to wait a few days to get it after its announced and they actually had both colours at the same time. Not one two weeks (maybe longer) after the other.

Even the UK official samsung accessories are coming at a different time lol. My accessories (unofficial) will arrive probably tommorow my 64GB SD card (unoffical) is waiting at home. It's just this confusion with the phone and when it's going to arrive that needs sorting.
Last edited by BigPeanutHead; October 1st, 2012 at 07:33 PM.