View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012, 03:25 PM   #36 (permalink)
spencer320

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SII
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Send a message via Yahoo to spencer320

This comes in really handy. Im kinda a noob when it comes to this stuff but learning from my mistakes. Im hoping someone can help me answer this question...

I did Mr. Bobo's Easy Root so I have CWM and root, I want to try different ROM's but what's the best way to backup all my stuff? Right now, I have a backup on CWM, my data is backed up to TB so when I restore apps Im not starting over with everything.

Is there a way I can backup my CWM to my computer to save space on my SD card? I tried but wasn't able to get it to work. Basically, I transferred the files from my phone to the computer, deleted the files from my phone, then tried to reinstall them after a return to stock but didn't go thru. What Im hoping for is to have some insurance in case I brick my phone again (tried in January and was an epic fail) while having space on my SD card. If I absolutely need to keep it on my SD card (2GB) what's a good upgrade as far as brand, class, etc...

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do with these ROM's and for making the Warp usable!! And also for answering noob questions!