View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012, 06:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bohlareon
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC Rezound
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Skype™ to Bohlareon

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejavelin View Post
This is the "official" release in full RUU ZIP format: [Exclusive Download] HTC Rezound Ice Cream Sandwich RUU For Final OTA (3.14.605.12)

I've gone to the link and at the bottom, I see the disclaimer that it won't work if I unlocked my bootloader, which I have. Should I set it back to being locked, do this update then unlock it?

The official rollout should be complete, or at least 99.99% complete... What does your phone say if you try to the OTA update via the Settings-Software Update-Check new menu? Does it return a response of "Finish - No new software update available" or does it just do nothing? In the Settings-Software Information menu, what is your current Software Number?

When I "Check Now", my 4G kicks in (if I'm wifi, or just connects if i'm out of wifi), it looks like it communicates for a second, then puts me back at the "Status/Check Now" screen. I don't get any "No new software update available" message.

My Software Number = 1.02.605.6

Actually removing Let's Golf, Need for Speed and other applications from the firmware won't actually free up anything you can use, that space in the phone is reserved for the firmware so if you remove the apps, you still don't gain anything you can actually use for something else.
Well...gah...good to know, I guess it's time to get my Rezound all ICS'ed out. Thanks again for your prompt reply above and your help.