View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2012, 03:49 AM   #2926 (permalink)
ailailou

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Good day to you all.

I was wondering if you could post your favorite jogging apps. I tried searching for some, and for now I used the free version of Cardio Trainer. I like how it has voice guiding information and how it updates me every 100m and every 1minute.

But the most important thing for me is the facebook integration of such an app. You can post your track after you finish your running session (and even afterwards, because it keeps a history of all your previous sessions) on facebook, but even though it says that the Map with the running track is posted, it doesn't appear. Yes, it has an option to post from the fewest information to even including the calories you burned, but what it lacks is mainly the option to also display an "average" running speed.

So here I am asking some of you if you know a good app which will surely display the Map and something like Average running speed when sharing your performance on facebook.

Here's a screenshot of how the post appears on facebook using Cardio (please ignore my poor performance ):