View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
pbrstanwood
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy note 3
Carrier: verizon

I did format system as to your directions line #2 "but" not boot if I formated boot my nook would not boot with out sd card it does boot it said reading forever and then goes to "N" or goes to cm7 boot and then "N" depending which I try to restore
But without whipping everything and umounting I'm stuck. the $250.00 question is how do I unmount and whipe. I guess along the line I whiped something that shouldn't have been whiped. And I don't see me doing that since I'm smarter than that "but" here I am LOL.

I'm starting to think I downloaded a bad CM7 and has me stuck and the reason I say this is that I have downloaded may roms onto the nook from the day I bought it. The only reason I bought it is to root it because it had android and I knew I could do it. I have rooted all my phones.

I love this site this is where I have found what I love to do. I would be up at 2am rooting. my husband would ask me what the hell are you doing up and I would say I'm rooting my phone LOL

1. Press up or down volume button until "mounts and storage" is highlighted, press "n" button.
  2. use up/down to highlight "format /system", press "n"
  3. highlight "yes - format", press "n" (always watch for errors)
  4. when that finishes, highlight "format /cache", press "n"
  5. highlight "yes - format", press "n"
  6. IF FORMATTING DATA (see above description), highlight "format /data", press "n".
  7. press power button briefly to return to previous menu
  8. select the advanced menu, press "n"
  9. select clear Dalvik cache, press "n"
  10. highlight "yes - clear Dalvik cache", press "n"