Originally Posted by xaelith
Nice work, NGD1.
Just a few quick helpful hints:
1. At the beginning of the guide, installing the latest drivers should probably be first, since the computer will refuse to recognize the phone without the proper drivers (or at least I've found that to be the case on Windows XP computers).
2. At the end of the guide where you mention un-root, you say to follow steps 16-19, but 16 is the last step
3. I know others have asked Bloodawn (CTMod's creator) if they could mirror his ROM or link to it, and he has asked that they link to the thread instead, because he keeps track of the number of times it's downloaded.
4. Spelling, grammar, blah blah blah....
Just a personal pet-peeve of mine, not really an important point.
But again, good job
if you look in the Rooting and Recovery Section The Drivers is the 2nd / 1st actual step.
16 / 19 has been corrected to 12-16
all the rom links Are linked to the threads, the only direct downloads are in the tool section (not roms)
thank you =]
- If i assisted you please hit the "THANKS" Button.
- Do not hesitate to "REPORT" someone if they are breaking the rules!
"Education is not the piling on of learning, information, data, facts, skills, or abilities - that's training or instruction - but is rather making visible what is hidden as a seed. "