View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #12889 (permalink)
kymberlin
*~ Life is Beautiful ~*

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 ROOTED yeah baby!!! Dinc * Loved this phone ! Thunderbolt Htc Rezound
Carrier: Big Red !

Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,205 Posts
kymberlin28@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaces daddy View Post
Its going okay so far. Another job opportunity has presented itself so I will look in to that soon. Headed to rewire a pool that was set on fire by an arsonist.

I'm sure big bird did beings as he may lose his job like me in the next year or so.
Good luck on the Job....
Look I found him, Looks a bit green though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bknewtype View Post
had a jailbroken iphone 4. was perfect for my uses, but accidently upgraded to ios6 and got pissed so i bought the gs3 lol. i had the first moto droid and loved it so i thought i gave android a chance again. glad i did cause i do love this phone.
I find that until you get the hang of what's running and what to shut off when, It does have a crappy battery life (so to speak). The phones generally are set up out of the box "look pretty". So just be aware of what you need and shut the rest down... ex, gps, wifi etc.

But I am not a phone geek at all, I am quite sure someone will come along and have the super~techy~geeky~nerdy answer for ya.

PS Welcome back to Android !~
The Following User Says Thank You to kymberlin For This Useful Post:
bknewtype (October 5th, 2012)