View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #95 (permalink)
farendse

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankees View Post
So, Fred, what do you suggest I do?

Does anyone know?

I really don't want to fully reset my phone (as you can imagine).
Hi Dankees,

We here in Holland don't have 4G/LTE operational yet. Here the behaviour is quite normal. I am dealing with my "Bill Shock" as we speak with Vodafone...

I checked out with some guys from Vodafone technical dept. and in our area they have 1 4G/LTE cell active. So we will do some testing...

It is all too coincidental when it comes to the fact that clearly you can see that inside 4G/LTE cells the phone gets to hot to put in my pocket...

Like I said, I am technical all my life and I am a certified 2Mtr band radio amateur also... So I should know some things about radio transmission...

Checking out with Samsung and not getting further than a helpdesk person also doesn't work... I will use my own channels to see if I can wake them up...

But it could also be something Andoid/Google related... I will check out another brand of phone also when we will conduct the test...

It looks all too obvious and since it is easy to find out that Washington and Orlando have 4G/LTE and Cocoa is not makes things clear I think... And all of Holland also 3G...

I will post any results as soon as I have them...

Reflashing would probably not help...
The Following User Says Thank You to farendse For This Useful Post:
Dankees (October 5th, 2012)